The current mandate on vaccinations for entry to Diocesan Offices (including SBC) has been lifted.
Considering this, there are some things we can all do to help keep each other safe:
- The wearing of masks is still required for staff, students and visitors who are sharing the same spaces.
- Do not attend the building if you are unwell, or showing symptoms.
- Do not attend if someone in your household is feeling unwell and/or showing symptoms until you are certain that they are negative.
- Continue regular hand washing and wiping down of surfaces.
- If you are unvaccinated you should take regular RAT’s and only attend the building if the RAT results are negative.