Enrolments for Semester 2 2018 are now open!
To see what subjects we have on offer, check out the the 2018 Session 2 Timetable.
Why study with St Barnabas College?
There are several options for theological study in South Australia. So what is distinctive about St Barnabas College?
- Flexible learning options in Adelaide: weekly classes, evening classes, intensives and distance education options
- A variety of Christian traditions among lecturers and students: Anglican, Baptist, Pentecostal, Catholic, Uniting, Churches of Christ, Presbyterian, Salvation Army, Evangelical, and more
- We have an extensive collection of texts available to us in our St Barnabas College Library and the Charles Sturt University online collection.
- The richness of the Anglican traditions of prayer and worship for those interested
- Rigorous academic standards of university study
- An outstanding environment for honours, masters, and doctoral studies, with a wealth of experience and expertise in supervision
- Research-active lecturers who publish and present in national and international journals, books, and conferences
- The online learning environment provided by Charles Sturt University (read more…)
- Smaller class sizes, allowing for in-depth conversation and participation, leading to deeper learning and engagement, combined with understanding of adult learning styles
- A large interstate student body in theology, through our participation in the Charles Sturt University School of Theology, with over 600 students and 40 doctoral students, through campuses in Canberra, Sydney, and Brisbane