MIN402 Church Governance and Management
A four-day Intensive presented by +Jeffrey Driver
Interested in learning more about Church Governance and Ministry?
Church Governance and Management introduces students to the key aspects of governance and management in an ecclesial context.
Bishop Jeffrey Driver will be teaching this intensive which will be offered as two 2-day intensives on June 6th – 7th June & 26th – 27th of September, 2022.
This course is useful for those engaged in ministry roles in the Anglican Church, either as:
- clergy or people preparing for ordination
- parish councillors and other
- lay leaders interested in the running of churches.
The subject can also be taken either:
- as a subject in the Graduate Certificate in Ministry, accredited by Charles Sturt University at $2000.00 for the topic.
- as part of the Professional Development Program – enrolling through St Barnabas College (no assignment work required) at $250.00. Certificate of Attendance provided.
- for personal enrichment
To enrol or enquire, contact: