Plan C is in Effect
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, St Barnabas College (SBC) has escalated its risk management strategy to Plan C: Total College Shutdown. This entails the following:
- Lectures have transited, for all students, staff and lecturers to a solely online environment.
- The library has been closed for community and student borrowing, although books may still be borrowed through the Reserve and Collect scheme (see below).
- In addition resources will continue to be made available electronically where possible through the CSU library digitalisation function.
Staff will continue to deliver their lectures from home using the Zoom teleconferencing software.
Students, by now, should have downloaded and installed Zoom and can navigate through their respective Interact2 unit sites to the Online Classroom as follows:
- SBC Adelaide Students Only (on the left-hand sidebar)
- SBC Adelaide Online Classroom
- SBC_THLXXX Online Meeting Room.
Please refer to the details of the Risk Management Plan here for more details of what this entails.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Although the library continues to be closed to all students and community borrowers, books can now be borrowed via a Reserve & Collect service.
This service has just been implemented and is currently limited to SBC students and teaching staff. Reserve items through the SBC library catalogue and collect them on Tuesday or Thursday at a pre-arranged time between the hours of 10 am – 4:30 pm. You must be logged into the library catalogue to place requests.
For information please contact Katrina in the library at email@example.com