St Barnabas College, Diocese of Adelaide is seeking to appoint a Principal to begin duties in the first semester 2022.
St Barnabas College (SBC) is committed to encouraging people to know and love God through learning in community and equipping them to serve the world in the 21st Century Church. Learning occurs in a community that is prayerful, encouraging, thoughtful and scholarly, and ecumenical.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience
- Ordained priest of the Anglican communion able to be licensed in the Diocese of Adelaide
- PH.D. in Theology
- Good level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Good understanding of the Australian Tertiary education sector
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly developed organisational skills
An Anglican priest in good standing who:
- Is committed to the church’s mission and to furthering that mission through high quality, accessible theological and ministry education that serves the strategic needs of the church in the Province of South Australia
- Has significant experience in pastoral and parish ministry and interest in ministry formation and education
- Is able to commit to the Vision and Mission of the College
- Will exemplify appreciation of the differing theological and liturgical traditions of staff, students and parishes within the Province
- Is able to demonstrate ability to build and sustain positive relationships with superiors, peers, subordinates and broader church networks
- Is able to work positively and collaboratively within a small team environment
For a copy of the Position Description, and to formally express interest please contact Janette Linton, email@example.com
Applications close at 4pm on Tuesday 5th October.
On behalf of:
Anglican Archbishop of Adelaide