Some of the tasks which library volunteers perform include;
- cataloguing and processing donated books;
- sorting books;
- meeting library customers;
- assisting with loaning or returning books;
- helping people join the library;
- assisting with library or college events;
- re-shelving books and keeping the library safe and tidy;
- helping to promote the library service in the community.
We do not require volunteers to have special skills or experience, but the role would suit someone who has some IT skills, an interest in library work and/or theology.
If you have a few hours to spare once a week, and are interested in becoming a library volunteer contact Katrina on +61 8305 9307 or email here.