Have you been involved in full-time ministry capacity (or part-time/volunteer equivalent) for at least two years? Do you have an undergraduate degree in your given field? Are you looking to update your skills and explore new avenues of ministry? SBC’s Graduate Certificate in Ministry is the qualification for you!
With specialisation streams in church leadership and management, and professional supervision, the Graduate Certificate in Ministry will help you gain the tools to reflect on your ministry practice and develop your skills in a variety of contexts.
The Graduate Certificate in Ministry is comprised of four subjects with two streams of specialisation, Supervision and Church Leadership.
- MIN400 Reflective Practice in Contemporary Ministry
- MIN503 Professional Supervision 1
- MIN525 Professional Supervision 2
- MIN406 Group and Peer Supervision
- MIN405 Applied Principles of Church Leadership
- MIN402 Church Governance and Management
- MIN348 Contemporary Mission & Evangelism
The Graduate Certificate in Ministry is FEE-HELP eligible
Want to master the theoretical knowledge behind ministry practice? The Graduate Certificate in Ministry can also build into a Master of Ministry. This is comprised of twelve subjects and has an exit point at a Graduate Diploma level made up of eight subjects.